Team Lead, Community Support (m/f/d)
Community & Social Services
Lead and manage a team of product and community specialists, providing guidance and developing processes that ensure that our customers receive timely and effective support.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Pitch is the collaborative presentation platform for modern teams. With a focus on real-time collaboration, smart workflows, and intuitive design features, we make it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations. Our presentation and template galleries give everyone the ability to publish their own standout work, learn from one another, and find the creative spark for their next presentation. Tens of thousands of teams have made the switch to Pitch, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion. We’ve raised over $135 million to date, and have been recognized by FT-backed Sifted as Europe's Top B2B Soonicorn in 2022. And we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a team lead for Pitch’s B2B software support team. In this role you will be responsible for managing a team of four product and community specialists to ensure that our customers' needs are consistently met or exceeded. You’ll also play a key role in influencing our product roadmap by collaborating directly with product teams to improve Pitch based on customer feedback. Together with your team, you’ll engage with our passionate community and help develop it further.
If you are a dynamic and empathetic individual with a passion for customer support and people management, and an interest in innovative, quality software, please apply to come and manage our team.
What you'll get to do
- Lead and manage a team of product and community specialists, providing guidance and developing processes that ensure that our customers receive timely and effective support.
- Develop and implement procedures, systems, and policies to ensure efficient and effective customer service at all times and wherever the customer is located.
- Work with product leadership to ensure customer feedback is taken into account and issues are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Monitor and analyze customer support and community metrics to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Support the team with strategic direction of community activities and customer events.
- Provide training and development to ensure that the team is equipped with the necessary skills to provide an excellent customer experience and that team members are growing and progressing in their careers.
- Reinforce and build upon an existing culture of empathy and professionalism within our customer team.
Who we are looking for
- At least 5 years of experience in customer support, with at least 2 years in a people management position.
- Demonstrated experience in leading a customer support team, and a proven track record of delivering strong results (e.g. CSAT scores, response times).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with both internal and external stakeholders. Fluency in spoken and written business English.
- Strong empathy and emotional intelligence, with the ability to put oneself in the customer's shoes, understand their goals, and translate these into practical steps to resolve their issues.
- Experience collaborating with product teams to improve products and services.
- Strong understanding of customer support KPIs and ability to report on key metrics.
- Experience using and optimizing common customer support tools (e.g. Intercom) and selecting tools to improve team processes and impact.
- Experience growing and engaging a customer community is a bonus.
Curious what it's like to work at Pitch? Find out more about how Pitch operates as a remote-first company through using powerful collaboration tools and dogfooding our own products!
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we're building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds. For more specifics on how we honour our commitment to diversity in our hiring process, check out our Recruiting D&I Pledge.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team's best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!
Not quite sure whether that's a role for you? No problem! If you can't find any open role that caught your eye, but are interested in working at Pitch, you can always submit your resume here. We will follow up as soon as we open up a position that matches your skillset and aspirations!
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.