Work with our product teams to solve legal problems and help build new products and scale existing ones.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Work with our product teams to solve legal problems and help build new products and scale existing ones.
- Provide practical legal and strategic business advice and develop a long-term approach to support new product developments and customer experiences.
- Partner with and advise our product teams in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various legal agreements
- Be a partner for the sales team in high-impact enterprise sales, including participating in calls when closing deals.
- Has solid experience in commercial practice
- Has sound knowledge and experience with commercial agreements
- Has interest for or experience from insurance or other types of regulated activity across various jurisdictions
- Believes problems are solvable and takes action with a pragmatic and risk-based approach to find ways to build our products
- Can break complex problems into smaller, actionable solution steps
- Is interested in product and sales
- Has experience working in insurance tech or fintech startups
- Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet.
- Think for themselves instead of copying others.
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure.
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems.
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing.
- Fully remote work – work from anywhere on the globe
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance and other great benefits
- Flexible hours and vacation policy (Office hours 8-11 am PST)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Our products are created by a fully remote team distributed across the globe and stretching ten timezones while headquartered in San Francisco.
We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.
How to Apply:
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.