Strategic Office Support (SOS) is a leading global healthcare support company expanding into Jinja, Uganda, committed to providing exceptional services to our clients and their patients. We specialize in tailoring healthcare solutions to meet the unique needs of each client. As a Healthcare Associate, you will be an essential part of our team.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
As an Healthcare Associate at SOS, you will play a pivotal role in representing the company with professionalism and courtesy while providing crucial support to our clients and their patients. Your responsibilities will be tailored to the specific job description provided by the client you are assigned to. Additionally, this role requires in-office attendance at a schedule determined by the client's requirements.
Here are some of the possible responsibilities you might be assigned to during client placement:
- Client-specific Duties: Execute tasks and responsibilities as outlined in the specific job description provided by your assigned client.
- Professional Representation: Represent SOS in a professional and courteous manner during all interactions with clients.
- Inbound/Outbound Calls: Handle inbound and outbound calls efficiently and effectively, with a minimum of one year of relevant experience.
- Patient Communication: Perform basic patient communication tasks, including courtesy and confirmation calls, and update patient demographics as required.
- Record Management: Establish and maintain client records accurately and confidentially, including updating patient demographics when needed.
- Documentation: Complete accurate documentation of client interactions, including reports for physicians regarding patient clinical progress and compliance.
- Equipment & Product Knowledge: Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and order fulfillment processes, ensuring accurate and efficient handling of equipment and services.
- Complaint Resolution: Address client complaints, take corrective action, and monitor outcomes to ensure client satisfaction.
- Referrals & Intake: Handle information intake from referral sources, clients, and patients professionally and courteously.
- Office Support: Perform various office tasks, including word processing, bookkeeping, data entry, photocopying, filing, and more as needed.
- Physician Orders: Prepare and secure Physician Orders or Letters of Medical Necessity (LMNs) as required.
- Patient Information Handling: Process and route patient information to the appropriate departments or individuals within the company
- Billing Support: Collaborate with the billing department to ensure accurate and timely billing to insurance companies, contracts, third-party payers, and patients. Review and confirm sales orders with minimal error rates.
- Record Keeping: Maintain accurate and complete patient and benefit records, documenting updates to client information.
- At least two years of recent applicable work history.
- Minimum of one year of inbound/outbound call experience.
- U.S. Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Willingness to work on graveyard shifts or flexible schedules.
- Willingness to work in-office.
- Ability to work independently with less supervision.
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written (English fluency).
- Computer literacy (Microsoft 365 Applications, Brightree preferred).
- Attentiveness and Effective Listening.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn and improve.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Outstanding Team-Player.
- Must be willing to relocate to Jinja.
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.