The Corporate Sales Manager is responsible for increasing sales in the corporate space. You are required to visit potential clients to initiate sales conversations and write periodic sales reports. Part of your job will involve managing inquiries through telephone and email correspondences as an avenue of maximizing sales.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
• Meeting the
marketing team daily to follow up on existing inquiries and new inquiries and also to suggest, and assist in identifying and setting up sales
• Involve yourself in meeting the clients themselves so as to ensure a higher chance of order confirmation.
• Have your own set of inquiries that you are directly following up.
• Preparing quotations, PPT presentations and even doing basic air conditioning site surveys. Confirming orders, working with accounts to see that documentation to process the order is done, and collecting of outstanding monies.
• Knowing about projects which will require air conditioning through having genuine relationships with consultants, clients, and contractors.
• Coordinating with our design engineers and project managers to see that they quote on time and that they do not unintentionally ‘frustrate’ consultants or clients. You will need to get a basic foundation in the operations of the building industry.
• Keeping in touch with and checking with consultants and main contractors’ site foreman to see that they are happy with our team and our project manager. You will be surprised to find out about one’s frustration simply because you decided to ask!
• Meet our corporate customers all the time formally and informally to ensure they are happy.
• A lot of your time will go into ensuring that project managers do their tasks on time. For example, submission of quotation requests, applications for payments, bank guarantees, etc.
• Building a relationship with our tendering department to see that any issues are resolved. You will be responsible for following up on all the tenders submitted by the company to the point of award in a timely manner. A weekly report is expected of you.
• Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Market update report on new services, competitors, and business opportunities.
• Set up a sales plan in order to archive the sales target required by the company.
• Detailing sales action plan to ensure that the target will be achieved on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
• You will be responsible for Maintenance Department Marketing that is bringing in new clients as well as getting the old ones renewed.
• Support, and motivate staff members to achieve individual and team targets.
• Please note that you may be called upon to perform such other related duties from time to time as may be deemed fit that are not necessarily stipulated above.
How to apply.
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.