Job / role : Accounts and Administration officer
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and end of year financial statements
- Daily posting of all transactions into the accounting system.
- Review of all loan files and contracts, as well as supplier invoices before payment is affected.
- Handling petty cash
- Filing and timely submission of all statutory /regulatory deductions
- Carry out monthly and regular reconciliations of bank statements
- Writing cheque and payment vouchers
- Monthly and quarterly report compilation to regulatory Authorities and partnering institutions
- Preparation of monthly staff payroll, prepare payment vouchers and receipts
- Prepare cheque/payment orders and ensure that they are properly delivered
- Keep and maintain proper records of all transaction documents in a manner that can be easy to retrieve when in need.
- All other administration and finance duty as assigned by the Managing Director
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- At least 1-year of experience in a busy accounting role.
- Experience in microfinance institutions is an added advantage
- Knowledge of computer applications and accounting software
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section