Experience Design Manager
Customer Service & Support
Experience Design managers at Atlassian are responsible for fostering and growing design talent. They're in it for the people and get their kicks from leading and encouraging others to succeed.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Leading and inspiring others. As a manager, your immediate influence is a team of designers and content designers in Enterprise Growth, and you'd be expected to help them develop their craft in all areas including planning, research, UI copy writing, Long form documentation, and UX Design.
- Working closely with product managers, engineering, and other stakeholders to define strategy for 'Enterprise Growth' as part of our broader Enterprise Trust team.
- Determining methods to meet the established goals and strategy.
- Steering the strategic design direction, and help folks break it down into deliverable pieces.
- Occasionally lean in on the tools and help the team achieve their goals, keeping your craft skills tip top.
- Supporting the vision to make the Enterprise Growth experience design team the benchmark for design and content delivery processes at Atlassian.
- Be a strong storyteller. You'll also need strong facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams, and the attitude to always strive for the best outcomes.
- Years of experience in managing a design team.
- Have a track record of delivering outcomes as a hands-on content designer.
- Have a strong passion for making people in your team and around you better.
- Be hungry to learn and evolve in all aspects of content and design, product and leadership.
- Provide teams with mentorship, direction, leadership, and the support necessary to ensure that they're able to accomplish their goals.
- Lead & inspire others. You have experience and can show examples of when you gained buy-in from cross functional peers, stakeholders and executives across a business to influence a result.
- Communicate clearly and have a high degree of influence with all kinds of internal partners including senior leadership.
- Collaborate effectively with other functions, including engineering and product.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.