Our client in the FMCG industry is looking to hire Project Engineers with specializations in the following fields: Civil; Mechanical and Electrical
The ideal candidate will be responsible for taking the lead of our projects and provide day-to-day oversight and support all engineering and technical functions in order to achieve project sustainability and success in accordance with defined targets, strategies, and goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare, schedule, monitor, and coordinate the assigned engineering projects.
• Interact with clients daily.
• Find out about clients' needs and wants.
• Manage the project resource plan and budget.
• Manage project issues, risks, and actions.
• Assign responsibilities and mentor project team.
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
• Project evaluations and assessment of results.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
Requirements and qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree – Civil /Mechanical/Electrical engineering
• Previous working experience as a Project Engineer for at least 2 years.
• Valid engineer license
• Hands-on experience with design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
• Any additional Project Management Certifications will be considered an advantage.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
• Attention to details.
• Proactive problem solver
• Excellent time management skills
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section before 31st May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted