Admin & Office
We would like to fill an Operations Coordinator position with a focus on business operations and financial affairs
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Welcome and orientate guests
- Organise staff schedules
- Compile menus
- Handle individual issues - those of both guests and staff
- Oversee the tidiness of the lodge, cottages, and gardens.
- Book-keeping and expense management
- Handle duties of compiling shopping lists and stock-taking in all departments in case the general manager and procurement officer is away.
- The applicant should be personable, well-organized, and competent with computers.
- The applicant will also be required to work with contractors on various lodge-related projects.
- They will need to help collate the budgets and to handle payments to the contractors.
- Should have a high degree of honesty and integrity.
- Applicant can be male or female, preferably able to understand Western Ugandan languages such as Rutoors/Runyooro, Runyqnkole/ Rukiga
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.