To ensure everything is well functioning in the office and no employee lacks comfort be it office equipment or stationery that tampers with their productivity.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure smooth running of the office on a daily basis and create a job-friendly environment.
- To ensure everything is well functioning in the office and no employee lacks comfort be it office equipment or stationery that tampers with their productivity.
- Update the stock list from time to time in case there is a new purchase and also ensure the already available items are in good shape.
- Manage various office valuables like the company seal, stamp and office keys
- Maintaining and managing office petty cash and documenting the same
- Manage and coordinate external meetings.
- Manage & coordinate internal meetings.
- Work in synchrony with other departments to plan effective days for meetings.
- Planning of both external and internal events like office lunches, trips, parties, office events, team buildings and team retreats.
- Act as an intermediary between Pride Capital Ltd employees and the outside world.
- Attending to guests, responding to their enquiries
- Directing guests to the right person if need be.
- Coordinating both local and international travel such as booking flights,
- Running office logistics errands as well as bank errands.
- Conduct research and knowledge on potential partners and other ecosystem needs.
- Any other official duty allocated by the management/supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, or equivalent.
- At least two years of working experience in an administrative role in a fairly busy business environment.
- Office management experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Excellent organizational skills
- Problem solver with the ability to manage different temperaments
- Multitasking skills
How to apply.
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV, and copies of Academic Documents through the Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.