Marketing Operations Manager
Admin & Office
In this role, you will be responsible for managing our marketing technology stack, including tools like Intercom, 6Sense, Salesforce, WordPress, and more. You’ll help automate our marketing efforts, making them measurable and efficient.
- Minimum Qualification:Masters
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Marketing Operations Manager
Remote, Americas or EMEA
RevenueCat makes building, analyzing, and growing mobile subscriptions easy. We launched as part of Y Combinator’s summer 2018 batch and today are handling more than $1.5B of in-app purchases annually across thousands of apps.
We are a mission driven, remote-first company that is building the standard for mobile subscription infrastructure. Top apps like VSCO, Notion, and ClassDojo count on RevenueCat to power their subscriptions at scale.
Our 50 team members (and growing!) are located all over the world, from San Francisco to Madrid to Taipei. We’re a close-knit, product-driven team, and we strive to live our core values: Customer Obsession, Always Be Shipping, Own It, and Balance.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing our marketing technology stack, including tools like Intercom, 6Sense, Salesforce, WordPress, and more. You’ll help automate our marketing efforts, making them measurable and efficient. This includes setting up campaigns, scheduling email cadences, and managing lead handoff processes. You’ll improve on our reporting, help process documentation, and continuously drive initiatives to improve team effectiveness and efficiency.
Core to succeeding in this role – and RevenueCat as a whole – will be an approach centered on relentless prioritization. We want to deliver the maximum amount of value for the team, the company, and our users, while time is finite and ideas are a dime a dozen. Pick, own, and ship what matters, and say no to the things that won’t.
- You have previous experience as a marketing operations manager, ideally within a B2B and/or PLG company
- You have a track record of purchasing, implementing, and managing marketing tools and systems
- You have extensive hands-on experience with marketing automation tools (ie. Marketo, Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, Marketing Cloud)
- You have extensive hands-on experience with customer communications platforms (Intercom, Drift, etc)
- You’re data driven, with strong analytical skills
- You understand the importance of metrics in marketing and have experience with tracking and reporting systems
- You’re a problem solver, always looking for ways to improve processes and increase efficiency
- You have been an early stage startup hire, and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You share our values, and are eager to help mobile subscription businesses emerge, grow, and positively impact the world
- In additional to requiring native fluency in English, we’re excited to talk to candidates that have native/bilingual level of fluency in the following languages: French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean
In the first month, you’ll:
- Spend time learning our product, personas, positioning, process, and systems
- Familiarize yourself with our existing marketing operations and tech stack
- Start to understand our marketing goals and KPIs
- Plan – and send – your first emails, sequences, or campaigns
Within the first 3 months, you’ll:
- Implement your first new processes and/or tools to improve efficiency and automation in our marketing operations
- Review, improve, and add to our tracking systems to measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Begin to manage lead handoff processes, ensuring smooth transitions to Sales
- Start delivering regular reports on marketing performance
Within the first 6 months, you’ll:
- Have fully taken ownership of our marketing operations, making day-to-day activities efficient and automated
- Continuously optimize our marketing technology stack
- Be deeply involved in marketing campaign planning and execution, ensuring all activities are measurable and aligned with our goals
- Drive improvements in lead generation and handoff processes, leading to more efficient sales operations
Within the first 12 months, you’ll:
- Fully optimize our marketing operations, making them efficient, automated, and measurable
- Implement robust reporting systems to provide insights into our marketing efforts, influencing strategic decisions
- Support the marketing team in achieving their goals, providing them with the tools and processes they need to be successful
- Become a trusted and integral part of the marketing team, using data and insights to drive continuous improvement and growth
What we offer:
- $130,000 USD salary regardless of your location
- Competitive equity in a fast-growing, Series B startup backed by top-tier investors including Y Combinator and Index
- 10-year window to exercise vested equity options
- A fully remote work environment that promotes autonomy and flexibility
- Suggested 4 to 5 weeks time off to recharge and focus on mental, physical, and emotional health
- $2,000 USD to build your personal workspace
- $1,000 USD annual stipend for your continuous learning and growth
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.