Reporting to the Head- Transactional Banking and Specialized Finance, the role holder will be responsible for growing the Bank’s ecosystem from key Corporate Anchor client relationships, working closely with relationship managers, Personal & Business Banking (PBB) and Transaction Banking Managers to grow TB balance sheet and revenue. This role will handle large and complex transactions involving transactional banking products and contribute to the development of the Transaction Banking Strategic plan.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide leadership for Banking and growing the ecosystem for key Anchor Client relationships to deliver cash management and trade services implementations, by following established processes.
• Establish collaboration and regular engagement between Corporate Banking & Personal & Business Banking (PBB) in ring fencing collections and payments within DFCU.
• Actively update and monitor the deal pipeline for growth. Enable business to measure impact and value derived from the revenue.
• Ensure regular communication updates for ecosystem implementations with internal partners and clients (utilizing meeting minutes, Action plans).
• Maintain adequate pricing of Trade and Cash Management products on a revenue/expense basis and ensure full collection of fees and commissions, whilst growing this revenue line for Revenue maximization.
• Identify areas of improvement for existing products and processes and make recommendations.
• Develop and continually expand the target market of Trade and Cash Management products, provide Training and coaching and work actively with Relationship managers, Treasury, IT & operational personal and Business Banking.
• Single point of contact for the client during the implementation phase of ecosystem sales mandates.
• A Bachelor’s Degree with Bias in Business studies.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Banking.
• Good knowledge in Trade and cash management.
• Strong Relationship management skills.
• Knowledge of Bank systems and Products are an advantage.
• Good knowledge of trade, supply chain, and cash management products.
• A good team player able to work under minimum supervision- Self-drive and initiative.
• Excellent communications and engagement skills.
• Strong selling and negotiation skills.
• High-level of integrity.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Sales Tactics.
• To be a Trusted advisor – positions as the “Go to” person for clients when they desire strategic TB input.
• Strong credibility with key stakeholders i.e., Risk, relationship managers, Business Operations.
• Sharp commercial focus, analytical mindset, consultative engagement style, innovative problem-solving approach, and strong achievement orientation.
• Adoptive Leadership style to navigate fast changing environment.
How to Apply
Send your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Thursday 17th November 2022 to Vacanciesbank@dfcugroup.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.