The Human Resource Officer – Performance Management and Learning & Development will support the implementation of the Human Resource function including training and development, performance management, Organisational Development and other related activities.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
The Uganda National Oil Company (UNOC) Ltd was established under the Petroleum (Exploration, Development and Production) Act and the Petroleum (Refining, Conversion, Transmission and Midstream storage) Act, both of 2013 and incorporated under the Companies’ Act, 2012. It is a limited liability company wholly owned by the Government of Uganda. The overall function of UNOC is to handle the State’s commercial interests in the Oil and Gas industry and ensure that the resource is exploited in a sustainable manner.
Job Summary: The Human Resource Officer – Performance Management and Learning & Development will support the implementation of the Human Resource function including training and development, performance management, Organisational Development and other related activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development and implementation of Human Resource policies, strategies, systems and processes.
- Support the implementation of staff training and development programs including national content skills development initiatives.
- Manage the implementation of learning needs and skill gap analysis.
- Manage the implementation of the UNOC Culture strategy and ensure periodic monitoring of the culture activities.
- Facilitate timely staff performance reviews and preparation of the performance review reports.
- Coordinate the development & monitoring of the corporate Learning and Development (L&D) planner.
- Manager the inhouse L&D initiatives like knowledge management, leadership development programs and ensure training reports are submitted, and recommendations are actioned
- Generate the periodic corporate reports for L&D programs and performance management.
- Develop and monitor implementation of the performance management system and processes.
- Ensure updated job descriptions, organizational structure, and competency profiles for all approved positions.
- Maintain the Human Resource Information System and ensure uptodate staff records and files with use of the ERP system.
- Manage the graduate trainee and internship program.
- Manage mentoring, coaching and career development programs for all staff
- Perform any other duties as may be reasonably assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in Social Sciences, Social Work and Social Administration, Public Administration, Organisational Psychology, Human Resource Management or Business Administration (Human Resource Management option).
- Must have a postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Possession of the relevant professional membership is an added advantage.
- Must have five (5) years hands-on work experience in managing and implementing performance management systems, learning and development initiatives, and organisational development initiatives from a reputable organization.
- Experience working with an ERP System.
- Must have excellent communication, people management skills and a high level of maturity and integrity.
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join UNOC should send their applications via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants are required to scan and attach CERTIFIED copies of the required academic documents only e.g. Degree, Transcript, Diploma certificates.
- Please forward any enquires regarding this advert to email@example.com
Deadline: Friday 17th February 2023 by 11:59pm.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.