This is an official internship with the opportunity to gain unique international work experience. You will have the opportunity to work directly with people, participate in the selection and adaptation. We will teach you everything, there is a lot of work, and it is very interesting.
- Minimum Qualification:Highschool
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Hello everyone :)
We are an international fulfillment company that operates and develops in the African markets. We are currently working with countries such as Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda, and South Africa.
We are looking for a brave, smart, active, and responsible trainee who wants to become part of our company after the internship.
This is an official internship with the opportunity to gain unique international work experience. Also, we reserve the right to financial reward if the training is going successful.
- Work in your free time without a fixed schedule, but not less than 4 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Work online and in the field
- Constant communication with the team
- Learning all the necessary skills from scratch, regardless of the level of training
- Written and oral communication (there is a communication regulation);
- Search for candidates, and transfer to the HR department
- Filling out online forms
You will have the opportunity to work directly with people and participate in the selection and adaptation. We will teach you everything, there is a lot of work, and it is very interesting.
Please specify why you are interested in this internship and why do you like HR career in the cover letter.
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.