Liquid Intelligent Technologies is a pan-African technology group with capabilities across 14 countries, primarily in Sub-Saharan Africa. Established in 2005, Liquid has firmly established itself as the leading pan-African digital infrastructure provider with an extensive network spanning over 73,000 KM. Liquid Intelligent Technologies is redefining Network, Cloud, and Cyber Security offerings through strategic partnerships with leading global players, innovative business applications, intelligent cloud services, and world-class security to the African continent. Under its new brand identity, Liquid Intelligent Technologies has eight business units, namely: Liquid Networks, Liquid Business, Liquid Sea, Liquid Cloud, Liquid Cyber Security, Liquid Home, Liquid Innovation, and Liquid Satellite. Liquid Intelligent Technologies is now a full one-stop-shop technology group that provides tailor-made digital solutions to businesses in the public and private sectors across the continent. The Group also operates state-of-the-art data centers in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Nairobi, Harare, and Kigali, with a combined potential 19,000 square meters of rack space and 78 MW of power.
The incumbent will be responsible for working across the Liquid, including the public sector and the CBO and in collaboration with other PDMs, help partners transform and grow their business in the cloud by developing comprehensive plans for a portfolio of partners to identify short and long-term strategic goals and tactical execution. Build strong relationships with Microsoft and partner resources to achieve set organizational goals.
• Number of Partners recruited
• Onboard, train, nurture and optimize partners as per Liquid Partner Program
• Workload balance as per KPI (Modern Workplace/Azure, or Dynamics)
• Compile and present business cases your territory
• Ensure profitability within your territory
• Prepares quality presentations for the meetings/engagements
• Execute on GTMs
• Accountable to ensure partners payment is on time
• The creation of partner-specific business (growth) partners
• Weekly performance reports to management, Microsoft, and other stakeholders • Weekly meetings with Microsoft TCMs to identify opportunities within your territory • Weekly meetings with BGs to understand workload developments
• Weekly pipeline, and performance meetings with partners
• First point of contact for partner escalations
• product knowledge to be able to guide partners
• Handle escalations within Liquid on behalf of your partners
• Partners to engage and recruit
• GTM activities based on partner maturity and capability
• Responsible for providing reporting, insight, summaries, and analysis used in decision making
• Monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements and provide informed business decisions
• Revenue within the territory
• Accountable for all the Cloud Platform stakeholders, both within and external to Liquid Intelligent Technologies, to ensure that they are well informed and able to make the decisions which drive the appropriate direction of the Cloud Platform
• Accountable for knowing who the Cloud Platform’s customers are and understands their needs and motivation
• Accountable for risk & issue management, including mitigation and contingency execution.
• Accountable for requirements management, quality management, scope management, cost management, resource management, schedule management, and project integration management during the execution of projects.
• Accountable for all partner reporting, analysis, and insight
• Accountable for pricing report coordination and feedback to senior management • Liaising with all stakeholders on data segmentation and enrichment of information
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• Relevant Bachelor’s Post Graduate degree - Essential
• Microsoft Azure or Modern Workplace certification - Essential
• 3 – 5 years Work in a CSP or distributor environment – Essential
• 3 – 5 years Sales - Essential
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS AREAS
• Microsoft Product knowledge – Azure, Modern Workplace or Dynamics - Essential • Microsoft CSP or similar distributor knowledge - Essential
• Business case creation, understanding, and validation - Essential
• Go-to-market measurement, metrics, and creation
• Expertise in the public sector, partner management, licensing, and/or business management strongly desired but not required
• Challenger mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow-through
• Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
• Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
All applications should be submitted through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section before 2nd July 2021.