External Affairs Officer
Management & Business Development
Coordinate CSI outreach activities in line with the CSI policy/guideline
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Position Désignation: External Affairs Officer
Function: External Affairs
Reports to (designation): External Affairs Manager
REPORTING INTO THIS POSITION (DESIGNATION AND LEVEL)
1. Routine/Direct: N/A
2. Functional/Indirect: N/A
Corporate Social Investment
- Coordinate CSI outreach activities in line with the CSI policy/guideline
- Conduct CSI activities as per the guidelines and plan
- Consolidate findings from CSI activities and activities and submit reports
- Follow up and provide support to CSI activities executed
- CSI sensitization campaigns based on the company CSI pillars
- Coordinate and execute a comprehensive stakeholder engagement plan
- Identify potential and complementary partners, resources, and participants locally, regionally, and nationally to work with the company.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the company, to help identify their needs.
- Developing and promoting the company brand among stakeholders
- Proactive plan and schedule company stakeholder engagements
- Develop in collaboration with other departments comprehensive events management support, including workshops, stakeholder meetings, training
- Establishing and maintaining systems for monitoring and evaluating stakeholder engagements and feedback analysis.
PR and Communications
- Develop and implement the company communication plan
- Prepare for media interviews, develop messages to deliver to clients and employees, and suggest new initiatives to keep the company on the cutting edge of communication with its stakeholders.
- Maintain the company's Media relations and management, write and draft brand storytelling articles
- Coordinate Public relations activities e,.g. press briefs at events like the dealers’ conference, preparing packets of information to distribute to the media, and preparing executives to speak at news conferences.
- Media analysis devises strategies to position the company brand.
- In collaboration with other business sections, build and maintain strong relationships with external key publics to ensure proper dissemination of the Communication and stakeholder Education, e.g. new brands/products.
- Monitors performance of communication strategy in line with the performance management framework.
KEY SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION
- Minimum academic qualification: Relevant degree or demonstrable equivalent experience.
- Qualifications as an added advantage: Professional qualification in PR and Communication
- Professional registration: Added Advantage
- General work experience (years): A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position from a reputable organization
- Industry: Good knowledge of the Manufacturing Industry Added Advantage: Specific experience in corporate affairs
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High-quality written skills and practical experience in drafting material including key messages, reports, and proposals.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Planning and reporting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Decision-Making Skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Highly inclusive and strong collaborator
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with Government policymakers, key external stakeholders, and community leaders Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to build a network of key relationships
- Strong work ethics and personal integrity
- Highly motivated and cheerful
- Self-starter and creative
- High energy, positive and inspiring
- Confident, self-assured, participative style
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.