Reporting to the Head of Procurement, the role holder will execute the Bank’s procurement processes for the assigned category including; procurement requests processing, supplier selection and management, bids evaluation and analysis, carry out negotiations, maintain accurate records and facilitation of approvals by the Procurement Committee.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support in the receipt of feedback on the service provision of the external service providers, and management of the feedback to ensure compliance
• Build sustainable relationships with all relevant external stakeholders in order to secure the necessary customer relationships and benefits
• Implement the Bank’s procurement system, policies, and procedures; and recommend reviews where necessary
• Fast tracking user requests/requisitions/requirements, LPOs (procurement orders), in-ward deliveries of inventory/ Supplies/ equipment and prompt updating/feedback to stakeholders on status of procurements.
• Implement early Strategic Sourcing involvement in the project lifecycle to better influence strategy and results through the establishment of a commodity specific Category Advisory boards.
• Implement effective category strategies across the appropriate lines of business and/or the entire enterprise.
• Implement sourcing strategies and market approach, negotiating “best in class” commercial solutions aligned to business drivers or delivering specified components thereof.
• Benchmark new processes, approaches, and technology that will continually drive improvements on performance and business results.
• Control and manage procurement related documentation for reference and audit purposes.
• Third party risk management in line with the framework.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement or a Business Degree.
• CIPS or equivalent Procurement professional qualification.
• At least 3 years work experience in Procurement, Contract, and Supply Chain Management.
• Extensive strategic purchasing and supply knowledge.
• Problem solving skills to analyze information to evaluate internal and external demand and external supplier information and extract critical cost opportunities.
• Attention to detail and ability to assimilate, appraise and extract information quickly when faced with numerous ad hoc queries.
• Ability to influence clients.
• Experience in Procurement processes.
• Experience in Inventory management.
• Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
• Ethics and Integrity.
• Results oriented.
• Highly motivated.
• A Strong analytical power and innovativeness.
• Negotiation skills.
• Strong Analytical skills.
• Communication skills.
How to Apply:
Send your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Thursday 17th November 2022 to Vacanciesbank@dfcugroup.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.