BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Our client is a market leader in unsecured working capital solutions with a significant presence across multiple African countries. We empower micro and small businesses in Sub-Saharan Africa to grow and succeed by providing instant access to credit that unlocks business growth. Our products blend business credit with financial education to maximize the credit’s impact for business owners, and all are managed and delivered through our proprietary core banking platform.
Company Purpose: To Unlock Human Potential for Good
Company Mission: To Grow Business With Capital And Knowledge
Company Vision: The first choice for Micro Enterprise growth in Africa
Roles and Responsibilities.
• Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, and partnerships- or new ways of reaching existing markets
• Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization.
• Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
• Generate new business and increase client base through lead conversion. • Identify and map business strengths and customer needs.
• Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.
• Have a good understanding of the businesses' products and value proposition.
• Develop promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department.
• Keep abreast of trends, competition, and changes in the business world.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning
• Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
• Proven working experience as a business development manager or sales executive or relevant role.
• Proven experience or understanding in financial services.
• Proven sales track record.
• Market Knowledge.
• Proficiency in English.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Communication and negotiation skills.
• Time management and planning skills.
• Ability to build rapport.
• Experience in customer support is a plus.
• Bachelors Degree in business, marketing, or related field.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section