Business Development Executive- Uganda
Management & Business Development
Identify and engage with distributors/wholesalers, building industry professionals and developers in relation to the company’s product(s) specifications, conduct KYC, and onboard them into our supply chain.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
A multinational dealing in Architectural Hardware/Ironmongery based in Nairobi is looking to fill in the position of a competent and dynamic Business Development Executive in Uganda.
The role is designed for:
- Development of distribution channels and the sales thereof,
- Growth of project sales within the commercial construction environments, working with the building industry professionals and developers.
These will include the following but are not limited to: -
- Identify and engage with distributors/wholesalers, building industry professionals and developers in relation to the company’s product(s) specifications, conduct KYC, and onboard them into our supply chain.
- Arrange for displays, and conduct product training, demonstrations, and promotions to customers.
- Initiate and manage the complete customer cycle, i.e.
- Sales coordination and management – seeking out, responding, and following up on sales enquiries
- Provide the necessary documentation to customers e.g. bills of quantities (BOQ), quotations, specification schedules, door schedules etc.
- Ensure timeliness and cost-effectiveness in products delivery by liaising with the procurement and logistics department in the head office
- Manage installations, ensuring timely completion and handover of projects
- Conduct project management and post-installation surveys.
- Manage customer credit accounts by ensuring timely collections of due accounts
- Monitor the performance of distributor accounts and projects to ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Product development & planning.
- Carry out market research, competitor, and customer surveys.
- Identify and pursue partnership opportunities for exhibitions and other events that will enhance the company’s brand.
- Represent the company in events such as seminars, conferences, and trade fairs.
- A Diploma in business or a building & construction-related field/course.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in business development/ sales within the Building and Construction Industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and CAD applications.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical, sound planning, and organizing skills.
- Ability to think creatively and take an innovative and flexible approach to problem-solving.
- Proactive, self-driven, and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 30 years of age.
- Valid Ugandan driving license.
- Domiciled in and authorized to work in Uganda.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 17th February 2023, please consider your application unsuccessful.
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.