The Managers are responsible for the management, operation, and performance of the company
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Our client is a Fintech providing ethical credit services to those who require it most. We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt. Our customers are mainly small businesses and entrepreneurs who use our credit to grow their businesses and provide for the unforeseen.
The Managers are responsible for the management, operation, and performance of the company. They oversee customer applications, approvals, disbursement of loans, and their collection. They directly deliver profitability by meeting sales and collections targets and are held responsible for the Sector's performance. The Branch Manager reports to the Area Sector Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Profitability - Achieve monthly disbursements and collections targets for the unit. Including all other sets of KPIs.
- Loan verification – Spoof calling, Reference check, and ID check
- Due diligence before loan approvals
- Leadership & Problem Solving - Support teams in the branch in all unit functions, logistics, and performance issues with a view to attaining targets set and creating an efficient work environment for the sector.
- Fraud Prevention - Ensure all fraud-related matters noted in respective units are noted and flagged up within a reasonable time
- Ensure Branch adherence to SOPs and policies
- Service Delivery - Deliver first-rate customer service and ensure teams in the branch follow the customer complaints procedure.
- Relationships Building - Build excellent relationships with customers, customer partners, and opinion leaders in the branch
- Reporting - Provide accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends, and market opportunities in the sector.
- Administrative Duties - Ensure office is clean, filing, procurement, and inventory management. ∙ Financial Inclusion Reach: Promote the extension and deepening of financial inclusion outreach through new customer acquisition as well as customer retention.
- Customer Protection & Counter Indebtedness: Ensure all units promote responsible lending by observing affordability SOPs, customer follow-up, and SMART customer care standards.
- Perform such other tasks and duties as the Company may from time to time designate as forming part of the Branch Manager’s job description.
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills
- Must have served in a team leader position for more than 1 year
- Must have a diploma or degree
- Must be willing to relocate anywhere in the country
How to apply.
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.