Agency & Distribution
Senior Agency Training Officer
Our Client comprises a portfolio of businesses focused on structural growth markets. The business helps individuals to de-risk their lives and deal with their biggest financial concerns through life insurance. One of the longest standing and most successful global insurers in the world with over 20 million life customers, +24,000 employees, and £56billion of assets under management as of 30th June 2019, They have been providing financial security to customers since 1848 and it’s one of the oldest insurers in the world, with 171 continuous years of providing financial services.
The Client provides protection and savings opportunities to customers, social and economic benefits to the communities in which it operates, jobs and opportunities to its employees, and financial benefits for its investors. By offering security, pooling savings, and making investments, they help to maintain the cycle of growth. The company’s strategy is designed to create sustainable economic value for its customers and shareholders.
The company continues to develop its businesses in new markets in Africa, building on the success of its other regional models, particularly in Asia. Currently, the company has a footprint in eight countries: Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Cote d’ Ivoire, and Togo.
The Training Administrative Executive will report to the Head of Agency Training.
The Training Administrative Executive shall be responsible for providing support to trainers through scheduling, coordinating, and reporting on Agency training, townhall sessions including assisting in daily department administrative activities.
1. Schedule and coordinate all agency training and related activities. Design the Agency Training calendar in collaboration with all Agency Trainers.
2. Logistical Planning for Agency Training. Secure training rooms to accommodate training, coordinate training activities, ensure availability of trainers, and any other supporting logistics. 3. Track Training and Townhall attendance by agents and leaders. Generate attendance registers, have a database for all training and meetings which should be easily retrievable as and when needed.
4. Reporting. Generate reports on a weekly basis on training and meetings conducted. Make an assessment based in reference to the Training Quality Controls and submit it to all on a continuous basis
5. Lead on Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Training Needs Assessments and Training Evaluations. Issue TNA and TE forms to targeted trainees, generate feedback, analyze, and submit respective reports to the Trainers and HOAT
6. Communicate all Training activities (Onboarding and continuous agent training, RDP, and Leadership training) of the Agency on all official PAUL communication groups. 7. Participate in Departmental meetings. Keep stock of meeting minutes and follow up on action points agreed upon.
• Provision of a weekly report on Training and meetings at the agency to Head of Agency Training
• Perform any other duties as may be required by the Head of Agency Training and the Chief Agency Officer
Core Competences Required:
1. Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related course
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Excellent presentation skills
4. Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple activities
5. Experience with Microsoft applications and other basic computer programs
6. Excellent Planning skills
7. Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere
8. Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section