Develop and implement an effective strategic sales plan.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
CODE MARK UGANDA LIMITED
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field.
- Customer Service
- Client Relationships
- Interpersonal Communication
- Marketing Strategies
- Product Development
- Written and Verbal Communication.
Job Description :
- Develop and implement an effective strategic sales plan.
- Work strategically to meet annual sales targets and revenue goals.
- Undertake market research and analysis, and recommend sales strategies.
- Establish contact and develop relationships with prospective clients, and recommend solutions to them.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance; and researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Expand the Company’s account list, take on incoming leads, and close sales.
- Explore new growth avenues in the printing industry and new product lines for the company.
- Explore and Negotiate new AMCs in the market.
- Identify product improvements, or new products, by remaining current on the industry trends and market activities, and monitoring competitor activity.
- Keep abreast with new developments in the field, and relevant product lines nationally and internationally.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications including an updated CV and cover letter through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.