People Operations Associate
Partner closely with People functions and People Partners to execute operational processes and services.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
The Problem we’re Solving:
Truv empowers financial firms to underwrite with confidence. We believe that discerning fact from fiction about an applicant’s employment and income shouldn’t be a process that takes days, dozens of phone calls, or is hidden behind black boxes. Truv provides a frictionless and secure infrastructure that connects financial institutions and background screeners to 45+ payroll providers that house the data of 120M+ US workers. And consumers benefit from faster turnarounds and greater financial opportunities.
The Community we’re Creating:
We’re an experienced team of thinkers, innovators, and entrepreneurs solving some big problems. And we’re looking for bold leaders to join us. Our remote-first distributed team hails from Bay Area, Miami, Toronto, and London. We believe in creating a community where everyone belongs and thrives, regardless of location. So, if you’re excited about using cutting-edge technology and working alongside colleagues who’ve built groundbreaking products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaid—hop on.
The Values you Possess:
Our values are the specific behaviors and skills that we care most about. The more these values sound like you and the people you want to work with, the more likely you’ll thrive at Truv.
- Bias for action – move fast and get things done.
- Customer obsession – we start with making the customer happy and work backward.
- Good judgment – make wise decisions despite ambiguity.
- Focus on impact – solve important problems first.
- Transparent and direct–informed people make better decisions.
- Win as a team – we win and lose (rarely) as a team.
- Continuous improvement – all improvements matter because they compound exponentially.
About the PeopleOps Associate Position:
Truv is searching for a People Operations Associate to join our growing People team immediately! Reporting to our Director of BizOps, you will be responsible for supporting and enhancing the employee life cycle at Truv, while contributing to several key areas of our PeopleOps function. Operating within multiple softwares, documents & initiatives – you will bring a service mindset to the organization; helping us develop, evolve, and maintain best-in-class processes – ensuring that our employees know they’re Truv’s most valuable asset!
PeopleOps Associate Responsibilities Are:
- Partner closely with People functions and People Partners to execute operational processes and services.
- Point of contact for employees & leadership on issues related to policy, programs, processes, responding to inquiries, managing requests & problem solving to provide effective solutions.
- Become our HR technology whiz, identifying ways we can get the most from our tools; automating processes while ensuring accuracy and integrity of data.
- Develop and continuously improve HR operations and program delivery, developing and reviewing company policies.
- Support the implementation of various HR programs and initiatives including onboarding & off-boarding, approvals, team training and more.
PeopleOps Associate Requirements Are:
- Minimum of 2 years experience within Human Resources/People Operations; ideally in a generalist capacity
- Experience working in a scaling organizational environment (Startup, Series A, Hyper-growth)
- Familiarity with Rippling & HR tools & systems
- Clear communicator; comfortable leading/presenting workshops, office hours, and more
- Experience within internal onboarding and off-boarding
- Comfortable handling team IT support
- Ability to plan and execute team building initiatives throughout the year
Benefits we Offer:
- Fully-remote team
- Team events
- Equity options
- Flexible Time Off
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental & vision
How to Apply:
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.