We are searching for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who specializes in content marketing to serve our global client portfolio. In this position, your central goal is to help grow client brands influence and awareness across digital platforms.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain digital marketing campaigns for era92’s clients.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative content growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to execute content plans, landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Develop & execute content plans for clients
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic and conversions to the company website.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3 years of digital marketing/content marketing experience
- Proven content writing and content management skills
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Has a great eye for detail and for great design
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently with different objectives
- Knowledge of nonprofit/social enterprise industry is a plus
- Strong story-telling skills
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive (UGX) depending on experience
- Flexible & Remote working options
- Creative Working Environment
- Amiable Team
- Strong Global Social Network
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should deliver their applications including an updated CV and cover letter through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.