Sales / Brand Ambassador
Tide Ventures Ltd
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting and selling our ISO Management Systems training, implementation, and certification services to new and existing clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Job Title: Sales/ Brand Ambassador
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales/Marketing/Brand Ambassador to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting and selling our ISO Management Systems trainings, implementation, and certification services to new and existing clients. The role includes working closely with the Iso Country Coordinator to develop and implement strategies that increase revenue and drive business growth.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of our ISO Management Systems training, implementation toolkit, audit, and certification services
- Identify and target potential clients through research and networking Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients Prepare and deliver presentations and proposals to potential clients
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to develop and implement strategies to increase revenue and drive business growth
- Meet or exceed sales targets and objectives
- Provide regular updates on sales activity and progress to management through PDCA & CRM in-house Systems, weekly reports, and any other authorized communication Channels.
- Attend trade shows and other events to promote our services
- Keep abreast of industry trends and developments in order to identify new business opportunities Attain the Company set KPIs for the Sales/Marketing team.
- Proven sales experience, preferably in a related field Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously Strong understanding of ISO Management Systems standards and certification process is a plus Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.