Paid Media Associate – Social
Marketing & Communications
You will contribute to the continued growth of paid media campaigns for multiple brands within Launch Potato’s portfolio of companies, focusing on Meta, Twitter, Tiktok, Quora, and Pinterest. As a member of the Paid Media team,
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a digital media company with a portfolio of brands and technologies. As The Discovery and Conversion Company, Launch Potato’s mission is to be the most innovative, tech-enabled media company connecting consumers to the world’s leading brands.
The company is headquartered in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, with a unique international team across over a dozen countries. Launch Potato’s success comes from a diverse, energetic culture and a high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
You will contribute to the continued growth of paid media campaigns for multiple brands within Launch Potato’s portfolio of companies, focusing on Meta, Twitter, Tiktok, Quora, and Pinterest. As a member of the Paid Media team, you will continue to build upon your foundational knowledge and skills within these platforms to build campaigns, provide thoughtful optimizations and deliver a strong return on ad spend. Your expertise pairing creative media with ROAS KPIs and direct to consumer (DTC) data analysis will have a large impact on Launch Potato’s success. There are many opportunities for you to own campaigns, channels, and/or verticals as the team continues to scale!
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Contribute to the evolution of Launch Potato’s media buying best practices
- Tactically plan, launch and optimize new campaigns across platforms and verticals using various ad formats
- Analyze paid media campaigns to develop, execute, test, and report on paid media strategies with actionable next-step recommendations
- Monitor campaign pacing to meet daily/monthly/quarterly projections, performing routine health checks
- Optimize campaigns to drive higher CTR resulting in lower CPAs and a higher return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Design compelling ad creatives in Canva to target specific audiences
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams on optimization, A/B testing, and overall strategy
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience planning, managing and optimizing digital media campaigns, with a specialization in paid social (Meta/Facebook is the priority)
- You have a deep understanding of direct response marketing principles
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookups, etc.) and data visualization tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.) and the ability to analyze large sets of data
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to develop cross-department relationships and keep stakeholders informed of campaign performance
- Embody the values of Launch Potato: Own Outcomes, Embrace Change, No BS, Team Unity, and Hustle
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with mobile and web advertising ecosystems
- Experience with creative strategy, ideally executing on video based ads through TikTok or other platforms
- Prior experience supporting US clients/market, ideally with considerable ad spend budgets
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
Since day one, we’ve been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.