ClinicPesa is searching for a motivated and competitive pharmaceutical/medical representative to become a key link between our company and healthcare professionals and providers.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
JOB ADVERT FOR 10 MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVES
ClinicPesa is searching for a motivated and competitive pharmaceutical/medical representative to become a key link between our company and healthcare professionals and providers. You must have exceptional people skills, attention to detail, and a persuasive personality to thrive in this fast-paced position. As a pharmaceutical/ medical rep, you will need to assess client needs and recommend products to present to them.
Your ultimate goal will be to increase the visibility of our products, expand territorial sales, and maximize sales.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Onboarding of healthcare providers who will potentially restock with clinicPesa restock.
- Develop relationships and network meet with targeted doctors and health care providers and persuade them to purchase their medical supplies from our company.
- Promotion of Services and Products to New customers so that they onboard on clinicPesa.
- Convert opportunities to orders via phone, in person, and at industry events.
- Must portray a professional image through personal appearance and conversation
- Maintain relationships with customers through daily engagements via telephone calls and in person.
- Developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of new customers to ensure future Sales Success with aim of growing revenue and expansion of the company.
- Booking in orders with office and monitoring ordering process to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Promote and sell pharmaceutical products to healthcare specialists, including doctors, pharmacists and hospitals within the assigned territory.
- Conduct regular visits to healthcare facilities to meet with specialists, present product information and address enquiries.
- Provide detailed product knowledge, including features, benefits and usage guidelines, to healthcare specialists.
- Ensuring that there is a continuous purchase of medical supplies from clinicPesa restock by healthcare providers in your territory.
- Actively listen to customer needs and concerns, and provide appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities, and customer feedback to gather insights and provide feedback to the company.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as marketing and sales, to develop and implement effective promotional strategies.
- Maintain accurate and updated records of customer interactions, sales activities and market intelligence in the designated system.
Education and experience
This position requires a diploma or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Required skills and qualifications
- Written and verbal communication skills, including relationship-building and influencing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite or similar software, including spreadsheets and databases
- Expertise in negotiation skills
- Strong sense of organization and time management.
- Applicants with medical backgrounds stand an added advantage.
- Well vast with the market trends.
- Ability to recognize and generate sales leads
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Must have at least one (1) year experience in the pharmaceutical business or being a medical representative.
- The medical representatives must be well-versed in the business terrain of greater Kampala, Wakiso, and Mukono.
- Good understanding of medicine.
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.