Marketing & Communications
Support and provide superior service to customers via phone and face to face
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
UNICAF, the leading online platform in sub-Saharan Africa offering quality higher education degree programmes in collaboration with UK, US, and African universities, is growing and looking for individuals to join our marketing team in Kampala.
- University degree in Business, Marketing or relevant fields
- Minimum of 2 years of office work experience
- Support and provide superior service to customers via phone and face to face
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Keep records of calls and prepare reports
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language (a must)
- Excellent conversational skills on the phone in English
- Excellent computer skills and people skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management
How to apply.
Please submit your application, stating the position with a copy of your CV and other supporting documents to: email@example.com
The deadline to submit applications is the 16th of February 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.