The insurance advisor is responsible for meeting the clients, offering financial guidance and advice, financial analysis creating and explaining customized plans, accessing clients' financial portfolios, and analyzing clients' risk.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
The insurance advisor is responsible to meet the clients, offering financial guidance and advice, financial analysis creating and explaining customized plans, accessing clients' financial portfolios, and analyzing clients' risk.
The successful candidate should meet the following specifications;
- A good Diploma, Bachelor’s degree, or other professional qualification
- Honest, professional, high achiever with Strong and ethical performance Coachable and highly competitive spirit
- Effective communication and presentation skills with fluency in English
- People networked
- Excellent time-management
- Aged 25 years old and above.
- Identify markets and schedule meetings with potential clients.
- Provide a consultative approach to create an innovative solution(s) that best fits the needs of each individual client.
- Develop, grow, and manage the key accounts in the corporate market established
- Develop and manage strong relationships with clients and earn their trust
- Manage and follow up on the developed accounts
- Submit weekly reports and avail status updates to the unit leader agent
Skills and Qualities
- Massively positive outlook - the glass must always be half full
- Good at building long-term relationships
- Problem solver
- Able to listen to clients' needs and address them.
- Sector knowledge and industry
- Good at making new contacts and networking
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.