Ensure proper planning and scheduling of planned and unplanned work
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Department: ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT
Job Title: ASSISTANT ENGINEER
Report to: MANAGER, ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE
- Ensure proper planning and scheduling of planned and unplanned work
- Implementing maintenance strategies, procedures, and methods
- Carrying out routine preventive inspections on all equipment
- Supervising electrical technicians
- Monitoring and controlling shift maintenance costs
- Finding and fixing faults and calibrating instruments
- Analysis of breakdown trends and presentation of viable options to management
- Adviser to the production team on maintenance-related observations
- Responding to abrupt machinery breakdowns at any time
- Follow up on statutory inspections of electrical equipment, pressure vessels, and other plant equipment that may require statutory certification
- Follow up on hydropower supply and consumption trends in conjunction with the maintenance manager
- Preparation of shift maintenance reports
- Maintenance records updated in SAP
- Report any observed cases of wear and tear on the premises for repair and maintenance
- Ensure observance of safety procedures by the maintenance team
- Develop operational strategies to achieve shift production targets
- Manpower planning and control
- Ensuring your availability as plant maintenance necessitates
- Any other job tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time.
All Plant Managers, Production Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Production Managers, Maintenance Managers, Technicians (Electrical and mechanical), Plant Manager(s), Human Resource Officers, Safety Officers, and Electrical Engineers.
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.