AKSO GROUPS UGANDA LIMITED on behalf of its valued client wishes to recruit self-driven and competent Ugandan females and Nigerian Customer Service Representatives to act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
· Generate sales leads
· Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
· Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
· Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
· Meet personal/customer service team sales targets.
· Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
· Keep records of customer interactions.
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
· Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Requirements and Skills:
- Must have an account on different social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, snap chat, and Tiktok among others
- Good experience using Whatsapp
- Candidates must have proof of shared selfies on social media and collect lots of views times, likes, or retweet
- Have considerable fans or followers on social media
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or Certificate.
Salary and Benefits
• 400,000/ - 800,000/ per month Gross (based on popularity)
• Lunch offered every working day
Note: Nigerians are also encouraged to apply
Deadline: 10th December 2022
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications including an updated CV and cover letter through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.