Our client is a wholly-owned comprises of a portfolio of businesses focused on structural growth markets. The business helps individuals to de-risk their lives and deal with their biggest financial concerns through life insurance. One of the longest standing and most successful global insurers in the world with over 20 million life customers, +24,000 employees and £56billion of assets under management as at 30th June 2019.
It has been providing financial security to customers since 1848 and it’s one of the oldest insurers in the world, with 171 continuous years of providing financial services. The firm is listed on stock exchanges in London, Hong Kong, Singapore and New York.
Provides protection and savings opportunities to customers, social and economic benefits to the communities in which it operates, jobs and opportunities to its employees and financial benefits for its investors. By offering security, pooling savings and making investments, the firm helps to maintain the cycle of growth. The company’s strategy is designed to create sustainable economic value for its customers and shareholders.
The company continues to develop its businesses in new markets in Africa, building on the success of its other regional models, particularly Asia. Currently, the company has a footprint in eight countries: Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Cote d’ Ivoire and Togo.
The ideal candidate should be able to work in structured fashion and appreciate the value of a happy customer so as to always work towards customer satisfaction in a timely approach.
The ability to work under pressure is an added advantage because of the growing business and increased expectation continuously to excel.
Resolution of commission queries
• Resolution of all submitted queries within the agreed SLA time
• Consolidate the mid-month additional commission schedules
• Consolidate the end-month additional commission schedules
• Share the end month commission query analysis report
• Share the mid moth commission query analysis report
• Support the main commission process as maybe required
Core Competences Required:
• University degree with excellent grades in Statistics or related courses
• Excellent analysis skills
• Excel knowledge and with experience
• Ability to prioritize tasks and activities
• Ability to successfully work in a high activity, fast paced environment
• Ability and willingness to learn