Developing a clear view of client needs that are geared towards improving customer experiences and retention. Identify loyal customers and find more of the same without hurting existing relationships.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Position Title: Client Relations Manager (Crm)
Scope Of The Position
The Client Relations Manager is responsible for designing, orchestrating, and improving client experiences across all customer touch points in the Hospital.
They are charged with creating a hospital-wide focus on customers and establishing metrics for defining the nature of customer relationships. Their insight from customer interactions may lead to new service opportunities and new markets.
They organize and oversee public relations activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public.
• Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
• Supervises staff in the Client Relations Unit – Customer Care Officers, Information Desk and patient guides.
• Interacts with Heads of Department and all Hospital staff.
1. Client Relations
• Developing a clear view of client needs that are geared towards improving customer experiences and retention. Identify loyal customers and find more of the same without hurting existing relationships.
• Creating and managing customer value metrics that can be used to prioritize service.
• Identifying sources of dissatisfaction and potential customer defections.
• Support the entire Hospital to adopt a customer-centric mindset.
• Team leader for the Client Relations Unit setting performance measures for the team, deploying and ensuring that team performance is continuously improving.
• Developing and managing publicity campaigns and generating content promotional materials.
• Researching and analyzing data to identify and define markets.
• Developing and executing communication plans according to the Hospital Communication Strategy.
• Overseeing campaigns on social media and evaluating the effectiveness of such campaigns.
• Manage Hospital-media relations.
• Maintain brand integrity across all Hospital marketing initiatives and communications.
• Establishing and maintaining contact with public and private sector stakeholders, including actively exploring opportunities for partnerships.
• Prepare and submit regular client relations performance reports to Management.
Job qualification requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related disciplines from recognized institutions.
• Public Relations / Marketing Certification or equivalent.
• Five (5) Years’ relevant experience.
• Leadership skills
• Communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Innovation and creativity
• Project Management
How to apply.
All interested and qualified persons should submit the following in a sealed envelope clearly labeled “Application for the Position of …………………..”
• Cover letter, indicating the Position for which you are applying and describing how you meet the job requirements;
• Updated Curriculum Vitae/ Resume, three (3) professional referees (work and/or academic)
• Copies of Academic Transcript and Certificates.
Note – All documents must be stapled as one pack.
Addressed and delivered to:
Human Resources Manager
St. Francis Hospital Nsambya
Nsambya Road Plot No. 57
P.O. Box 7146
Deadline for Submission is Friday, 30 September 2022 at 17:00 hours
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.