Call Center Supervisor uses his/her knowledge of company products, services, and policies to assist callers with inquiries, complaints, or problems.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:1 year
Main duties and responsibilities
- Training and motivating the call center representatives to carry out their day-to-day activities.
- Ensure that call center representatives understand and comply with the company policies in place.
- Creating dockets for returning clients after proper verification of the information given.
- Editing client’s details eg change of telephone number in the system after proper verification.
- Consolidating and preparing daily reports on call data for management
- Ensuring neatness of the office
- Report any issue to management in a timely manner for the quickest attention possible.
- Answering or making calls to customers to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information, and diffusing angry clients, as may be required.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties may arise from time to time and as may be assigned by the supervisors.
- A university graduate
- At least 3 years of work experience in customer care, banking, and related field
- Strong oral communication skills
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills
- Innate empathy and compassion to deliver world-class customer service
- Ability to operate under intense pressure
- Computer literacy and proficiency and experience in common software such as MS Word and Excel
- Strong analytical skill
How to apply.
Interested applicants should send their application, curriculum vitae, and copies of their academic credentials through the Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.