The job holder will be responsible for building brand awareness, maintaining brand image, making the brand promotion plans, and the development around the brand, completing the campaign plan independently, managing the Uganda brand team
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Job Title: Brand and Media Campaign Manager
Location: Kampala, Uganda
The job holder will be responsible for building brand awareness, maintaining brand image, making the brand promotion plans, and the development around the brand, completing the campaign plan independently, and managing the Uganda brand team.
- Deep insight into the market environment, customer needs, competitors, and brand contact channels, familiar with the industry background, master the scheme knowledge.
- To spread the company brand and department marketing objectives, keep close communication with the department, cooperate with the global manager, and organize the implementation. Responsible for all aspects of the company's local brand operation planning, including the preparation of promotion content copy and strategy.
- Establish partnerships with mainstream media.
- Responsible for building brand awareness, and maintaining brand image on all kinds of social media platforms. (Such as Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, forums, etc.)
- Collect, analyze, and evaluate the effect data of various IMC results, timely feedback to the department, and make the risk control strategy of brand PR. .
- Responsible for the local brand offline promotion, have experience and resources in offline cooperation.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in the content creator or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Marketing certification is an added advantage.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target customers.
- High level of attention to detail in terms of content, design, and brand.
- Familiar with design software and technologies.
- Strong oral, and written communication.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Previously successful cooperation with mainstream media is an added advantage.
- Familiar with SEO, network marketing, PR, database marketing, event marketing, and other rich integrated marketing tools to achieve brand communication goals.
Monthly Gross Salary: 4,500,000 UGX
How to apply.
All applications should be submitted to the email: email@example.com with the job role as the subject
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.