Senior Compensation Analyst
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Consults with and advises business partners and respective managers to support their decision making for hiring, promotions, specific organizational initiatives, and annual compensation programs.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- University degree in a relevant field or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 4+ years of professional experience in the area of compensation.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive fact-based solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment dealing with change and continuously shifting requirements.
- Consults with and advises business partners and respective managers to support their decision making for hiring, promotions, specific organizational initiatives, and annual compensation programs.
- Prepare a variety of special reports and analysis to monitor the integrity and competitiveness of our compensation programs.
- Participate in salary surveys, ad hoc compensation surveys and compilation of survey market data. Prepare market analysis and recommendations for any compensation adjustments.
- Research and analyze trends and best practices, and compile compensation data to assist in the design of compensation programs.
- Key contributor to our company wide compensation cycles, where you will be asked to participate in programs design, system set-ups, employee and manager support, and delivery.
- Keep abreast of global legislation changes related to compensation (e.g. min wage, pay equity).
- Lead the roll out/communication of changes to compensation programs for assigned internal clients.
- Develop and implement communication and training for compensation programs for recruiters, human resources professionals and managers to promote understanding and transparency.
- Recommend process improvements and efficiencies within the department.
- Develop strong external networks with compensation peers in other organizations/industries to share compensation information and exchange best practices.
- Partners with the Director of Compensation & Benefits to prepare materials for the executive team on various compensation topics.
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.