Personal Assistant to the Managing Director (MD)
Admin & Office
Programming the MD’s daily schedule.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Reports to: Managing Director
Supervises: Departmental Staff
Roles and Responsibilities
- Programming the MD’s daily schedule.
- Seeing that the tasks allocated to other staff are done by the employees on time. Task management is a very important part of your role and you must on a daily basis follow up and ensure that all of the employees have done what they are supposed to.
- Involvement in human resources quite heavily; human resource administration, office management, policy development, implementation, and other related HR function.
- Handling tasks that the MD is responsible for directly.
- Ensuring statutory compliance by getting and processing documents on time e.g. payment of Local Service Tax, ensuring the company has a trading license.
- Ensuring that the multitude of reports that the MD needs are given to him on time, whether from you or to be done by others.
- Keeping a detailed ‘tab’ and being on top of all other department operations. The MD will always ask YOU questions about other departments, their problems, and their performance; you must KNOW
- Being in charge of contracts and renewals.
- Organizing and filing all the MD’s documents and documents he asks for.
- Take minutes of all meetings being attended by the MD.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the MD.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience and maturity are a must
- Work with little to no supervision and perform under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly Analytic and good at problem-solving.
- Highly Organize and works with a sense of urgency.
- Capacity to work long hours and on holidays as and when required.
- Ready to travel upcountry
Our client is an equal-opportunity employer and does not charge a recruitment fee or any other fees at any stage of the recruitment process.
Internal candidates who meet the required specifications are encouraged to apply.
Make sure that your application letter, CV, and certificates are attached as one PDF document.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.