Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
We are looking for competent individuals to fill Office Administrator roles with various of our Clients. The candidate must be comfortable working in a Corporate setting fulfilling tasks that keep the business growing and moving forward. Available sectors with demand for the position include Law/Judiciary (Advocate companies), Real Estate (Brokerage firms), Health, Start Up Companies, NGOs and Engineering firms.
Office Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
The Office Administrator should be in position to regularly travel and also handle various communications with Management, Stakeholders and possibly Shareholders too.
Office Administrator Qualifications / Skills:
- Managing processes
- Developing standards
- Promoting process improvement
- Tracking budget expenses
- Informing others
- Reporting skills
- Supply management
- Inventory control
Deadline: 31st – Jan – 2023
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Must have High school Certificate, or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ of management experience in an office setting is a plus but NOT required since we offer the training
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software and phone systems
Please submit your Full names, Email address, phone number and some information about yourself in the form below.
NB: Only Shortlisted members will be contacted by Email and/or SMS communicating continuation of the application process
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.