Accounting, Auditing & Finance
An experienced financial controller or accountant with 5+ years of experience
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Our NetSuite Accountant will work closely with firm leaders as well as staff and clients. As we continue to grow our business, a critical part of this controller job is the continued development of an accurate and efficient back office.
This is a fully remote position and is open to individuals worldwide.
Who we are
Fusion CPA is an award-winning outsourced accounting, tax planning strategy, and growth advisory firm headquartered in San Juan, Puerto Rico with an office in Atlanta, GA. We are a very technologically forward-thinking and growth-minded firm, which extends to our clients and staff.
Our clients rely on us to help them stabilize, analyze, and grow their businesses. Because we do a great job of this, we’re growing and are looking to bring a NetSuite Accountant into our fold!
NetSuite Accountant Job Description
Our ideal candidate would be:
- An experienced financial controller or accountant with 5+ years of experience
- A QBO Proadvisor with experience and comfortability with integrating interfaces
- NetSuite experience essential
- Comfortable in one-on-one interactions with CEOs/owners and can manage difficult client situations
- A quick learner and a self-starter
- Someone who thrives in a work from home environment
- Excellent at time management and have phenomenal organizational skills
- Excited by technology
- Highly motivated and driven
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A detail-oriented team player and problem-solver by nature
- An effective communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA strongly preferred but not required for this accountant job
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor with experience and comfortability with integrating interfaces
- 2 5 years of Quickbooks Online and Quickbooks Desktop experience
- 2 5 years inventory management experience/working with companies that get their inventory audited regularly
- Deep knowledge of accounting software (QuickBooks, Bill.com, Expensify, Webgility, Hubdoc, as well as NetSuite)
- Recognizes opportunities to advance client processes and procedures
- Accounts Payable experience integrating and utilizing software like Bill.com and Intuit
- Accounts Receivable experience
What the role entails
To succeed at this NetSuite Accountant job, you must be someone who really enjoys doing all of the essential tasks:
- Assist with new client on-boarding and through the process of product adoption
- Advise and assist with data migration
- Assist clients with accounting best practices
- Communicate effectively with owners/management on a regular basis to establish performance expectations
- Assess internal control environment and implement process improvements
- Evaluate the effectiveness of accounting software and supporting database, as needed
- Prepare budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans. Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Forecast short-term cash needs and assist in managing costs and cash flow
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data
- Protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
- Protect operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.