Software & Data
We are looking for a Mendix Developer with proficiency in multiple front-end technologies and frameworks, responsive design experience, and proven ability to work with business and technology stakeholders to develop and support enterprise scale solutions
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
We are looking for a Mendix Developer with proficiency in multiple front-end technologies and frameworks, responsive design experience, and proven ability to work with business and technology stakeholders to develop and support enterprise scale solutions.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
- 3+ years of professional experience with Mendix
- +1 year maintaining and developing Java actions.
- Design, Business Process Management (BPM), and Cloud Computing
- Experience in REST APIs with experience in GraphQL preferred.
- Mendix Certification (Nice to have)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, problem-solving skills
- English is a requirement, as you will be working directly with US-based clients.
- Experience with Microflows, Modules in low-code platforms, and Custom widgets
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Build and maintain React widgets to extend Mendix.
- Develop and maintain existing Java actions and create new ones.
- Collaborate with the backend team to design and develop APIs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to understand their requirements and design low-code solutions that meet their needs
- Utilize low-code platforms to build custom applications quickly and efficiently, with user-friendly interfaces and a focus on overall user experience (UX)
- Use Microflows, Modules, and custom widgets to automate business processes and enhance the functionality of the platform
- Ensure the delivery of scalable, secure, and user-friendly solutions that streamline organizational processes and increase operational efficiency
- Provide technical support and training to end-users and continuously evaluate and improve the platform to meet changing business needs
- Work with cloud platforms to deploy cloud-based low-code applications, ensuring their security and reliability
- Maintain and improve existing applications and systems
- Test, debug, and maintain low-code solutions to ensure their stability and reliability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Here at Applaudo Studios values as trust, communication, respect, excellence and team work are our keys to success. We know we are working with the best and thus treat each other with respect and admiration without asking. Submit your application today, and don't miss this opportunity to join the Best Digital team in the Region!
We truly appreciate all the hard and outstanding work our team makes every day at Applaudo Studios, and that's why the perks that we offer, are deeply thought and designed as a way to thank them for their commitment and excellence.
Some of our perks and benefits:
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Special discounts
- Entertainment area
- Flexible work spaces
- Great work environment
- Private medical insurance
- Benefits may vary according to your location and/or availability. Request further information when applying.
- Medical insurance
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.