Lead Product Designer - UI/UX
Software & Data
Leading the design team in all directions
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Who are you
Our client is seeking Product Designer to develop and execute an effective minimalist design with a heavy emphasis on UX. The ideal candidate is an exceptional designer with a proven experience in branding and design relating to blockchain and Web3 and is excited to craft emerging tech's visual language and narrative. Candidates must have a strong interest in these topics. Our client offers competitive market compensation, including remote work. This role allows the designer to work closely with the leadership and the rest of the team to help them construct and execute game-changing design.
- Leading the design team in all directions
- Ideate, create and present ideas
- Client social design: creating visual assets for each app - Twitter, IG, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
- Assist with our clients brand creation and elevation.
- Can take concepts into high-fidelity designs
- Stay on top of technology trends and announcements across the Web3 ecosystem.
- Remain well-versed in the design strategies of other technology and product teams.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3-5 years experience in design, publications, and/or designing for tech companies.
- Strong typography and color knowledge and fundamentals.
- Proven track record executing successful design deliverables for various audiences/clients.
- Experience in design strategy, in addition to execution, is a plus.
- Experience working with Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Google Suite
- A knack for grasping concepts and products quickly and is ability to self govern
- Experience with blockchain/Web3 or fintech or a demonstrated learning interest.
- A desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.