We are looking for a smart, tech-savvy and ambitious junior to join our DevOps team – an upcoming, fast-growing and exciting new area in the tech space. Do you have a knack for IT infrastructure and software development? Then this can be a life-changing opportunity for you!
What you would do DevOps is an exciting new field at the intersection of system operations and software development. At Emata, we are at the forefront of DevOps and have a very advanced view on implementation of the software development cycle.
As such, we appreciate the importance of deploying our solutions and view it as a strategic part of our software development lifecycle. As a Junior DevOps Engineer, you will take part in this strategically important work.
Specifically, your main responsibilities will include: • Collaborate with developers, designers, product managers, testers and consultants to deliver complex software solutions for the financial sector
• Work on projects spanning our entire stack, including mobile apps, web applications, and APIs
• Implement standardised build pipelines and efficient deployments using industry-leading CI/CD tools
• Monitoring the performance of systems and applications to ensure optimal operation
• Providing support for application development to oversee deployments and code releases
• Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
What we are looking for We are looking for an enthusiastic person with a great willingness to learn new things. Someone with …
In a perfect world, you bring the following: • Knowledgeable in general systems administration concepts in either Linux or Windows
• Working knowledge of databases and SQL
• General understanding of code versioning tools like Git
• Passionate about technology, personal development and sharing knowledge
• Collaborative team spirit
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills
While it is not a requirement, it is a benefit if you have: • Knowledge of private and public cloud platforms
• Experience in software development and the agile process
• Experience working with continuous integration and delivery tools like GitHub Actions, Azure Pipelines, AWS Code Pipelines, TeamCity and Jenkins
• Experience with building scripting tools that automate repetitive tasks
What we offer
Apart from a fun, fast and meaningful working environment, we offer:
• A competitive salary
• Excellent growth opportunities and investment in your personal development through training, courses and certifications
• Comprehensive benefits package, incl. health insurance, lunch, airtime and transport (SafeBoda) allowance, access to salary loans, etc
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.