Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking for an experienced Investment Analyst who will take the lead and also be a critical member of the Finding XY team responsible for driving pipeline growth, new and existing investor relations, and investment.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
We are looking for an experienced Investment Analyst who will take the lead and also be a critical member of the Finding XY team responsible for driving pipeline growth, new and existing investor relations, and investment.Tips: Provide a summary of the role, what success in the position looks like, and how this role fits into the organization overall.
- Perform financial due diligence and analysis on portfolio companies and recommend an investment decision. This includes conducting of profitability analysis of overall business and business units.
- Build pipeline of investment ready companies and screen potential businesses for investment, based on various operational, financial, and ESG criteria.
- Support investor sourcing, investment negotiation and deal execution process.
- Carry out preliminary assessment and due diligence to verify if sourced companies meet a predefined investment criteria for the fund or company.
- Preparing and verifying strategic documents of the portfolio companies including financial documents, investor deck and business plan for presentation to potential and current investors.
- Target to see to it that investment deals are closed in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide post investment support including monitoring performance of portfolio companies.
- Prepare quality reports supporting investment activities to be shared with donors, and Investors.
- Liaising with the Invest team and CEO with a view to improving deal closure and portfolio performance.
- Conducting market research on different sectors and gather market intelligence to guide the company and the portfolio companies’ investment rational.
- Ensuring that all investment compliance regulations are met.
- Provide technical assistance to portfolio companies.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
Preferred Qualities for this Role
1. At least a Master’s degree (or its university equivalent) in Finance or Economics.
2. Generally more than six (6) years of relevant professional experience in a fund or a similar institution and/or in strategic consultancy, business development, legal and transaction structuring.
3. Sense of initiative and innovation in proposing solutions to client needs.
4. Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
5. First-hand knowledge of private sector investments and techniques
6. Sound knowledge of tailored transaction structuring options for sector-based investments.
7. Experience with aggregation and pooling structures for investors.
8. Proven ability to integrate socio, environmental and economic indicators in the model.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.