Duty Station: Kolping Hotels
• Reports to: Hotel Manager Age
• Limit: 22-35 years
• Remuneration: Attractive and Competitive
Qualification and Person Specification
• A Degree in Business Administration with Accounting Option, Bachelor of Science in Accounting & Finance or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
• Any training in Accounting software is an added advantage
• Three years’ working experience in a reputable organization Well-developed interpersonal and public relations skills
• High moral character and proven integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities
i) Supervise the collection of Revenue at the Hotel.
ii) Prepare books of Accounts and Accounting Records of the Hotel
iii) Develop, maintain and analyse budgets, prepare periodic reports.
iv) Manage, control and account for the Financial Resources of the Hotel
v) Prepare and coordinate budgets and work plans for the Hotel
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.