Analyze, report, and give advice for a company or farm's financial well-being. They conduct strenuous record keeping and oversee management accounts, company budgeting, and the administration of accounting tasks.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
2 positions – Could be 1 individual, 2 individuals, 1 individual, and 1 assistant
Budget – 5,000,000 gross for both positions combined
1. Farm Business Manager/Accountant:
- Analyze, report, and give advice for a company or farm's financial well-being. They conduct strenuous record keeping and oversee management accounts, company budgeting, and the administration of accounting tasks.
- Responsible for the daily administration of financial and accounting practices of the business
- Perform accounting duties as directed including budgeting and costing control
- Responsible for costing and pricing of stock items, including in-progress and finished products
- Responsible for calculating cost pricing of work-in-progress stock items
- Assist management in preparing documentation for budgeting and financial reporting procedures
- Analyze and report on project and product costing
- Create production of daily and periodic cost statements
- Interpret the statistical and accounting information to appraise operating results in terms of cost, budgets, and policies of operation, trends and increased profit possibilities
- Maintain general ledger
- Develop accounting and financial management systems and reports
- Analyze and interpret monthly operating or project performance against budget
- Budget compilation and control, with analysis of monthly reports against budgets
2. Property Accountant
The candidate is responsible for accounting functions related to commercial real estate properties and corporate entities. The Accounting Associate reports to the director and will have daily interaction with property managers, property owners, and vendors.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and year‐end financial statements/reporting packages
- Perform a wide variety of accounting analyses.
- Analyze various transactions and identify appropriate accounting treatment
- Prepare journal entries and maintain the general ledger
- Reconcile monthly bank statements to the general ledger
- Record and process accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process cash receipts and prepare bank deposits
- Prepare common area maintenance and real estate tax reconciliations
- Monitor daily cash balances
- Assist with the preparation of annual operating budgets
- Assist management with special projects and other tasks as assigned
- Maintains open communication with the accounting team and property managers
- Has a “can do” productive self‐motivated attitude, demonstrates initiative, and suggests improved processes
- Potential candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Accounting) and at least two years of general accounting experience.
- Experience in real estate property accounting is preferred. In addition, the candidate should have excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with MRI or other real estate accounting software is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree in agricultural business, accounting, finance, or business administration and 2 years + of experience in agriculture are preferred.
How to apply.
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.