Fracht Uganda is a Swiss International Freight Forwarder that has been in existence since 1955; with its headquarters located in Basel, Switzerland. As a reputable Freight Forwarder, FRACHT has a worldwide network that stretches across all continents. We are in 115 countries worldwide; of which 16 of these are in Africa. Job Post - Field Operations Co-Ordinator (Exports)
- Minimum Qualification:Postgrad
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Duties and responsibilities
• Supervise inspection and loading of empty containers from nominated depots on allocated trucks by Transport department as per the confirmed booking order from Commercial Department-Export and position at the named loading address to start on the export loading process.
• Supervise loading and offloading of export cargo at the given client warehouse location with the right quantity contracted, carefully loaded into the container without any damage.
• Dispatching off Trucks loaded from client’s premises and ensure that the cargo count/ loading/ offloading tallies with the cargo loaded/ offloaded at client’s premises or warehouse.
• To secure client’s cargo by sealing the container with the Fracht wire seals after any loading.
• Interface with the Commercial Department – Export, Transport Department and Declarations Department to share/confirm evidence of loadings (pictures of containers on each truck loaded) as per every truck allocation to facilitate the processing of export documentation.
• Share Export Tally reports with Commercial Department – Export and Declaration duly signed by the client and security at loading premises.
• To follow up on Entries from declaration department, organize all necessary documents for efficient movement to Mombasa.
• Liaise with URA Customs Electronic Seal Department to facilitate with tested and working electronic seals for every Export Loaded against each Entry captured.
• Liaise with URA Customs barrier officers at the office of dispatch for the export to affix the electronic seals and depart the Entry in the Asycuda System.
• Flag off the loaded trucks for Mombasa in accordance and complying with Customs rules and regulations.
• Always maintain a folder with all records of Tally sheets, Container Movement forms, delivery notes, loading transshipments and all export stock records.
• Compile data (inform of daily reports) regarding exports loaded, inspected, and dispatched and advise the immediate supervisor or Commercial Department – Export for matters that may need urgent attention.
• Highlight causes of delays in export field operations, suggest ways that may lead to avoidance of such and how to continuously improve the working environment.
• A Diploma in Customs Clearing and Forwarding
• A certificate in East Africa Customs Freight Forwarding Practicing Certificate.
• A degree in any business course is an added advantage.
• 3 years’ experience
• Demonstrate aptitude of teamwork
• High level of interpersonal skills
• Must have effective communication skills, both written and oral
• Must be prepared to work long and irregular hours
• Ability to keep deadlines is a must requirement
How to apply.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should submit their application letter, CV’S and copies of academic documents merged in one PDF document to email@example.com
Deadline is Friday 11th November 2022 at 5:00pm. Applications will be received on a rolling basis
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.