To Identify, Recruit and Manage Micro Borrowers of Webcash and Grow the Lending Business Through Overseeing Disbursement of Shorter Term Loans, Management and Recovery.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Knowledge in Loans Management, Recoveries, and Customer Portfolio Management
- Micro Lending Management Experience with Banks, Microfinance Institution, or SACCOs
- Minimum of 2 Years or More Working Experience in A Recognized Financial or Lending Institution, Of Which the Last One Year Was in a Loans & Risk-Related Position(S)
- Competent with Knowledge of Credit Administration, Portfolio Analysis, Loan Restructuring, and Interest Computations Among Others
- Knowledge of Computer Packages Like Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Customer Relationship Management Skills
- Knowledge of Basic Accounting and Reporting Skills
- Creating and Maintaining Updated Customers Register with Proper Contact
- Information, Loan Portfolio Details Including Principal Amount Paid, Arrears Pending Payment. Interest Rates Among Others
A Business Related Degree or Diploma, preferably with a Specialty in Micro Finance, Accounting, Finance or Marketing, and Work Experience of at Least 2 Years in Micro Financing; Lending, Managing Borrowers, Loan Recovery, and Other Related Activities.
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.