Ensures Quality and Profitability targets are met.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
Reporting to : General Manager Director Supervisor: General Manager
• At least 7 years of previous experience in camp
• management, project management and customer services
• Mature, Professional attitude with interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently yet excellent team player
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensures Quality and Profitability targets are met.
• Ensure that menu specifications/recipes are adhered to all the time
• To provide timely and quality meals to the clients
• Ensure proper system of replenishment of orders made
• Ensure client satisfaction
• Liaises with QHSE to maintain HACCP, food safety and hygiene requirements throughout all the food operations.
How to apply.
Applications should be handed to the; Human Resource Manager; Newrest Uganda Inflight Services, Plot M92 Sebugwawo Drive Air Side Raod 728 Entebbe, Uganda , Http://www.newrest.eu
Deadline for submission of applications is Monday 26th September 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.