The Manager, Business Development & Operations will manage and oversee building and maintaining customer and partner relationships of the company and also use CRM to manage the Sales Pipeline. He/she will manage/supervises the entire Sales/Marketing department and ensure achievement of monthly sales revenue.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Develop and Implement strategies for generating monthly sales revenue
- Maintain and improve relationships with key stakeholders and building relations with prospective customers while maintaining personal relationships with appropriate middle and senior management executives in different customer organizations.
- Have a strong understanding of LINKSAT Technologies products, solutions and services.
- Keeps informed of customers’ present and future plans for growth, projects and technical requirements.
- Demonstrates, using personal knowledge with supplement from other technical team on how LINKSAT Technologies can help to meet the customers’ requirements and expectations.
- Supervises the preparations and coordination of proposals (win plans), pre-qualifications and tender documents and guiding market/sales intelligence.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Keeps aware of the business development activity and strategy of competitors including their pricing trends and approaches.
- Follow up on jobs won and lost to find the reason why LINKSAT Technologies was not selected.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Prepare and monitor the marketing/operational budget on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material graphics designs before printed into hard copy brochures and ensure company colors are maintained.
- Build, manage CRM and maintain a new pipeline of the company on daily basis
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Meet with customers/clients face to face and also to generate leads through cold calls to prospective customers.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the CEO and Board of Directors
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Train entry level salespeople to improve sales goals and meet expectations
- Liaise with departmental heads to ensure budget related to operational expenses (fuel, travel costs, communication etc.) are managed well.
- Manage business relationships with suppliers and vendors.
- Work closely with the service delivery Technical Team (IT and Telecom/Electrical) to ensure works are executed well in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The Business Development Manager should understand how to manage OpEx budgets
- Weekly/monthly reporting of key metrics to the CEO
- Liaise with Finance teams to coordinate procurement process from suppliers
- Working with departments heads to ensure all SOPs (Standard operating procedures) for all departmental units are developed;
- Work with an external partner to develop QMS for LINKSAT Technologies
- Work with HR Business partner during the on-boarding process of new hire
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the CEO
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
• BSc/BA Marketing or related discipline/CIM certification
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in same or similar role
• Demonstrable experience in sales/marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
• Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
N.B Ability to drive with a valid permit is a must
• Interest and knowledge of the ICT industry
• Passion for LINKSAT Mission
• Can collaborate and influence in a win as a team environment.
How to apply.
Interested candidates are advised to send their applications through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.