We are looking for a strong graduate from a reputed university with impeccable academic records and variety of extracurricular interest and activities.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Candidate will be hired as a trainee in one of our offices within the region with the opportunity to learn and grow into a fulltime permanent job depending on their performance
- Graduate must have 2nd Class Upper Bachelor’s degree preferably in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration, Social sciences, Accounting, Economics, Commerce, Arts or Development Studies
- Must have passed with a minimum of 3 principal passes at A Level in addition to good grades (5 and above) at English and Mathematics and at least 2nd division UCE results
- Previous experience in relationship building, data collection and reporting techniques done both at school or any job related environment
- The candidate must be results oriented with the ability to think creatively and adapt to tense moments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and desirous to take on additional roles and responsibilities as opportunities and needs arise
- An achiever in extracurricular activities (attach certificates/awards)
- Fluency in English as well as Luganda. Knowledge of spoken Kiswahili will be an added advantage.
How to apply.
Interested candidates are advised to send their applications through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.