POSITION: Branch Manager-Logbook Finance Product (5 Positions)
LOCATION: Kampala and Upcountry Branches
To create and nurture a vibrant and productive sales team and coordinate all the sales & marketing activities in the region.
- Sourcing for new business in the region.
- Achievement of sales targets for the branch under supervision.
- Motivation, mentoring, and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in all the branches.
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual and active Sales Representatives.
- Ensuring the retention of Sales Representatives.
- Ensure continuous and thorough training of Sales Representatives.
- Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
- Building relationships in sales and collections activities with stakeholders.
- In charge of coordinating marketing activities for the branch under supervision.
- Ensuring maximum supervision of allocated branch.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
- Degree in a relevant field.
- Knowledgeable about Asset Finance.
- Computer knowledge.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV, and testimonials through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Deadline: 10th December 2021